PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 30th Mar 2013, 21:31
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Physician , heal thyself.

Dolan- Hansard – 25/02/11. "We also believe that our existing confidential reporting system offers an additional mechanism for ensuring that safety information is not suppressed for fear of the consequences, and perhaps we need to put more effort into publicising that scheme to give it its full effect." My bold,
McCormick – Hansard – 25/02/11. "There could have been a view in the past that ATSB and CASA were perhaps not going in the same direction. We certainly are these days, but one of the direct outputs of that is that when the ATSB—bearing in mind the caveats as I have said are around their own transport safety and investigation act—becomes aware of an issue that is going to result in a recommendation to CASA to take action or to investigate something, they inform us of that and then we conduct a parallel investigation ourselves. My bold,
Seems to me, the sinister irony within these paragraphs could do with a briefing to someone. We can only hope someone appoints a Fawcett look alike competition winner as 'Junior Minister' for aviation.