PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pacific Blue Queenstown incident
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2013, 00:53
monkou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Roderick & Goliath

This has been a typically pathetic saga of the Airways Corp chest beating with CAA in tow to show they do exist & will keep us all safe from the perils of independant thought & decision makers of the real world. The justice ministry have come along for the ride - a junket for them in fact. And Rod has been stood down on full pay for how long has this taken? How productive and to be eventually fined what around $5,000. What a circus! How much has this debacle cost the NZ tax payer - anyone like to state a figure here? One man against who - the sick sleazy pathetic government departments of New Zealand. I would have thought an incident report would have been sufficient with some internal discussions but no you government departments are so damned out of control you just have to make a bloody circus of it all. I have no respect for CAA Airways Corp or the Ministry of Justice over this - you make me want to puke. The only arrogance I have seen in all of this has come from the judge (wanted to be a pilot but failed obviously).There, I said it and gosh I feel so much better. As for you rule quoters and paper shufflers - why not join the dickheads in the govt departments as it would appear their jobs are ideally suited to your personalities. Oh! I am feeling better all the time, such a load of my hairy chest. Good luck Rod and don't worry about your lack of currency. Push the stick forward the houses get bigger & vice versa. I suspect you've been the sim trg capt for the past yr or so. You look good in that suit and tie, very smart. Need to work on reclaiming that fine back plus interest. Cheers.