PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 30th Mar 2013, 00:13
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
And who is the Shadow Minister? Why will they be any different to John Anderson and John Sharp (I think that's his name, the bloke who's on the board of Rex). The Regional Services portfolio usually goes to the NP leader who is also usually the Deputy PM. How much time or effort do you think will be put into aviation? Greg Searle was on the Senate Committee that looked at training and aviation and he was very alarmed after he heard some of the evidence. What influence did he have on the government's response to the final report?

Senator Fawcett is a knowledgable politician when it comes to aviation matters, but I don't think that he will have any significant influence in changes being made to how CASA and the ATSB do business if its not high on the new Government's agenda.

Do you really think politicians are going to bother reading Pprune when this is the typical stuff posted:

So, it's all calm again on the Styx, Minnie is making pineapple fritters for Gobbles. I think he quite enjoyed his trip to town, I've locked up the chainsaw – at least for the weekend. By the way – they both deny throwing pot plants at FF t'other day, it was soggy white paper from the chamber pots they reckon, just a little green about the edges, the impression of foliage was created using old cigar butts. They showed me one, quite realistic.