PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi baby @ man
Thread: bmi baby @ man
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2003, 22:11
paxman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks dwlpl, glad to see you confirm I got it right - I said "something like that" - re your strange Nottingham statistics.

I note you say nothing about the non-existent public transport nor the cavalier roadworks nearby.

I have nothing against Liverpool Airport itself, especially not since they cleaned it up last year, just that it's car park charges are outrageous for somewhere at the back of beyond.

Unlike all other British airports (with the possible exception of Benbecula) there really isn't much alternative to extortion. If you want to fly from Liverpool you have to put up with car park robbery. That land must have cost tuppence! You can't even get discounts (from card issuers, bonus point systems, online ordering, the AA, anyone...) that you get even at Gatwick or Stansted, let alone Manchester.

And incidentally lplwpl - just looked at Manchester Airport's official website which confirms your figures are completely wrong and that long stay car parking is currently available their for £4.20 per day.

Look again at stick-shakers note - the deciding factor will be car parking prices.

What price John Lennon?