PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 28th Mar 2013, 19:10
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In my own defence M'lud.

Oleo –"Very entertaining video, but I don't believe that was Bankstown. Judging by the dancing style and robust uniforms it was the FNQ and NT Inspectors on audit and celebrating an operators Show Cause!"
Oleo you may not know: Gobbles is a secret agent (part time) for Willyleaks, he got that 'vision' at great personal risk, the security was hell he reckons. Seems the FAA have got the idea that the Brisbane training centre is a sham, designed to fool the ICAO boys. FF needed to run one 'real' training course to show the Yanks, this was it. All the boys in the 'vision' passed with non flying colours and honours in obfuscation. A couple achieved the highest merit points possible for correctly identifying primary pineapple planting locations (PPPL). But, you're right, the backdrop was modelled on the FNQ famous 'think tank' and made specially by the GWM wives (and/or partners) knitting club for the event.

Sunny – No mate, not me. Bloody Gobbledock – again. We bailed him out last night, Judge was very sympathetic once the case was explained. He said, and I quote "your response is perfectly understandable Mr. G. given the circumstances; any responsible citizen would have seen it as a moral duty". GD smiled slightly and whispered {– "taught the bugger to fly"}, then solemnly faced the judge for sentence. "Provided you are prepared to attempt only one office wrecking party each year" intoned the man, "you are free to go, the court is appalled at the treatment you received and praises your restraint; we are impressed that there was no damage done to the potted plants". I got fined a chocolate frog because of the chain saw teeth "not as sharp as they may be Mr. K". I ask you, where's the justice?

So, it's all calm again on the Styx, Minnie is making pineapple fritters for Gobbles. I think he quite enjoyed his trip to town, I've locked up the chainsaw – at least for the weekend. By the way – they both deny throwing pot plants at FF t'other day, it was soggy white paper from the chamber pots they reckon, just a little green about the edges, the impression of foliage was created using old cigar butts. They showed me one, quite realistic.

PS - Check Creamies last post on the Reg reform page. I'm still smiling, between Sunny and Creamie, it's a great start to the LWE.

Last edited by Kharon; 29th Mar 2013 at 22:57. Reason: Watch the Bloody split infinitives - Wodger that.