PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Flight Deck Security
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2003, 19:35
Secret Squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh no Avman, I beg to differ! You see Bin Liner just tells them to read Pprune now, it's easier. There are so many idiots on it that they're actually doing his work for him. You see, why spend valuable time and money travelling the world's airlines to discover chinks in their armour when you have people who employ simple-minded logic like yours and give you all the information for free? And guess what? it also means that the thing doesn't really have to be planned because some have-a-go idiot hoping to ingratiate himself before the New Religious Nazi Party will probably do it anyway.

Great reasoning there, Avman: did you go to University to learn to be so ignorant? because you certainly demonstrate degree level. Are you seriously suggesting that it's OK to give specific details, with names, about security issues (or more to the point, lack thereof) on a public forum, citing the reasoning that it's only info they could gather anyway? If you can, just stop and think about how crass that is.

By the same token you could begin a thread about places to hide devices on different types of aircraft. Why not? We'd get to be more vigilant about our own aircraft and it doesn't really matter that a potential terrorist sees it because he or she could always have found out anyway.

Streuth, Avman, I didn't say that Max was wrong, I just said that publicising a particular airline's shortfalls in security on a public forum was not a very good idea. RTF Post!

Last edited by Secret Squirrel; 16th Feb 2003 at 23:44.