PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Same Old Same Old - How do we change it??
Old 28th Mar 2013, 11:03
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What a load of bollocks, each install job is an individual and depends on the start and finish points. The cost of the equipment here in Oz is still cheaper than flying to the US.

Folks,
There must be some dumb people around the industry, Arnold, the owners of two specific examples I have in mind (hence the reference to the Kingair and the Garmin 600 into a light twin) were people in the industry in NSW, not private or corporate owners. People who know the costs to the last fraction of a razoo.

Is that what is wrong with the industry, Arnold, long time industry professionals can't figure out the end prices in US, NZ or Australia, and go and spend more offshore.

I guess that's why we send so much small turbine work to NZ, so we can pay those lovely New Zealanders more money, compared to doing the job in AU.

Or, perhaps, you have got it wrong.

Tootle pip!!

PS: Socket, you can fulminate all you like, but I will not be posting information on this site to identify individual aircraft. If you don't want to believe it, tough, keep you head buried in the sand.

Last edited by LeadSled; 28th Mar 2013 at 11:06.