PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats With These RAA Twerps?
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2013, 05:20
Sunfish

Received 91 Likes on 34 Posts
Whats With These RAA Twerps?

..Andf the message from the RAA recreational Aviation forum website is:

You have been banned for the following reason: Failure to provide identity information when requested by site administration.
So Sunfish is banned from this website because the Administrator or one of his mates got his knickers in a knot over a thread entitled "too many accidents" in which I made the mild and obvious suggestion that perhaps it might have something to do with the fact that the RAA is the refuge of last resort for the cowboys of this world - the phrase I used was "shallow end of gene pool" and that they needed some way to weed out this part of their population, despite the obvious failure of the GA regulator CASA to weed out Mr. Hempel.

I was asked for my identity - which is something nobody has ever asked me for on the internet. I don't care what his terms of service are. He ain't getting it.

I can only surmise that some RAA members are intensly egotisitical sensitive little flowers, or at least the owner of the website is, and that the RAA really does have a problem with a population of what Michael Ryan of Ryaniar calles "Cloud Bunnies" and "Aerosexuals". This is further born out by the recent "administrative problems" they have had including the grounding of some of their flee t and the inability of some of them to understand the meaning of the words "Corporate Governance" despite my best endeavours.

No loss to me. The standard of discussion there makes me look like an intellectual.

Would I be wrong in thinking that one or Two other Ppruners have incurred this blokes ire?

Last edited by Sunfish; 28th Mar 2013 at 05:24.