PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Changes to working practices at LACC
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2003, 18:17
BDiONU
Beady Eye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Concur with Bex's comments. It does seem curious that on the one hand the management have steadfastly maintained that there has never been any problem or mismanagement with the opening of NERC and the staffing difficulties. On the other they're saying there were problems with delays last year and the main focus must be to improve this summer, please help us out.
I do believe that acknowledgement that senior management erred would be a HUGE step forward and a good sign to the workforce. However, with Cheese & Ham and those of his ilk at that level, it has to be the first one to blink that would apologise or acknowledge (or accept) blame. They've all been at this game far too long to blink and they know they'd be the sacrificial lamb if they did. So I'm afraid to say that unless the hole in my backside heals up we'll never see any change in attitude in NATS senior management. They are too set in their ways, too entrenched to change. Debate in this forum is, I'm sorry to say, knocking on the door of closed minds.

Fallows:
Sorry but I don't see the relevance of the possible war on Iraq to NATS.