PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hero Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2013, 00:09
Frank Sinatra 123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Haters gonna hate

First of all i would just like to say that i am not here to argue with anyone, especially the ignorant who just want to cause a commotion and refuse to open their eyes to see opportunities that pass by...........

Hi there
for anyone that is interested in Hero Aviation, I am currently a student undertaking the Zero to FrozenATPL course at Hero Aviation

In my honest unbiased opinion of the school,
i think that if you are a mature independent student who knows how to study correctly and wishes to obtain an ATPL at the minimum costs then you should seriously take this school into consideration,

Yes the school is not as big as Oxford aviation or CTC wings or the likes of such as schools who charge 100k to obtain a ATPL where they spoon feed you everything....... (because most students would be rich and young so they would need to pay for alot of guidance during the course).......but if your serious about aviation have a good mind and understanding of what is required in an ATPL and want to spend 32k euros then this is a good school

For everyone who is wondering why the cost of the course is so cheap, it is quite simple,
The cost of living in Greece is low compared to other places like the U.K......hence all accommodation during the training is provided...which i think is excellent for many reasons

The Greek civilian aviation authority examination fees are also cheap
14 JAA ATPL exams in U.K = £980
14 JAA ATPL exam in Greece = 70euros (this is the price for every school in Greece set by the authorities)

All other fees i.e landing takeoff parking are surprisingly so low they are negligible

And also the majority of other school all around the world rip you off and this business thrives in young individuals paying excess amounts of money to schools to become airline pilots and they make alot of profit, so when you see schools who charge so little.....just for a second think 30-40thousand euros isnt nothing.........but compared to rip offs like 60thousand it sounds like a bargain but in a matter of fact......the other schools are just ripping you off......so its upto you, if you want to be ripped off or not.....i certainly didn't and i dont regret it

But i must emphasis that for anyone who is going to spend 30-40thousand (or even 60 or even 100thousand euros) that you must know what your getting yourself into before hand, it is not a walk in the park, if you are mentally prepared and ready and dont need anyone behind your back telling you what to do and when to do it and how to do it, and you are a grown up and can think for yourself then school like this are perfect for you if you dont have 100k to spare.

I hope you all have a wonderful career in aviation