PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air for expats
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2013, 21:45
cediazf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes Service Monkey. Unreasonable seems an understatement. I tried not to be insulting but is good to refresh the mind of those considering Korean. Like I said, if you make it through training after putting up with lots of BS is not too bad but you are always at risk, a check ride away from dismissal. However, I must say that even some korean first officers are unhappy since they are treated like inferiors and expected to please their korean captains. especially those captains coming from the military. Even some young korean captains cannot take the pressure anymore and have left to China. But whether the koreans like it or not, they need the expats and hopefully if the pipe starts to dry they may have to revise their unfair and some time terroristic practices. I must say that I know some guys who are happy with the job but have witnessed many injustices and speak about them all the time. It's sad that you have to depend on luck to get and keep a job. I just hope to save somebody from unfairly having his hopes and dreams destroyed the way I had mine.

Last edited by cediazf; 27th Mar 2013 at 21:54. Reason: Just want to add another comment