PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2013, 18:05
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I asked was for your evidence. I provided evidence to support what I was trying to point out, you however did not
A Wikipedia article, which had some questionable figures at best, and quite frankly, wikipedia is as reliable as a forum such as this. Anybody can post 'facts' on there with little or no verification. Hardly watertight evidence to be frank.

Which city do you think is second?
It depends on which way they are talking, the way it is written seems like it is 3rd largest out of the UK to all countries.

As for making it a BHX v MAN thread I was attempting to balance the argument.
I have seen this before and the MODS will just delete the Birmingham thread if things drift from Birmingham Airport!
Lets just clear something up. You posted an article that brought MAN into the equation. I am merely discussing the merits of that article, which unfortunately means MAN has to be brought in it. How can you have a balanced argument if the other half of said argument 'cannot be mentioned'.

The
smile I added was an attempt to be conciliatory, people will disagree with you from time-to-time in a public forum
Truer words never spoken, I am disagreeing with you, you are disagreeing with me. Its called debate, we are debating yet you seem to be getting defensive about the very form of debate?