PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2013, 17:39
Daza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Birmingham thread!!!!

LAX_LHR wrote
the nature of the article you posted was essentially MAN vs BHX given its title, and so seems legitimate to talk about the 2 for pro's and cons
All I asked was for your evidence. I provided evidence to support what I was trying to point out, you however did not.

LAX_LHR wrote
Annual O&D between New Delhi and Manchester is 54,000 passengers. Currently no non-stop flights operate between Manchester and New Delhi. Third biggest O&D market in the UK and one of the largest un-served in Europe.
Which city do you think is second?

As for making it a BHX v MAN thread I was attempting to balance the argument. I have seen this before and the MODS will just delete the Birmingham thread if things drift from Birmingham Airport!

We all have our favourite airports and I have read your comments on other threads it is obvious that you have an interest in an airport in the North West of England, which is fine, my interest lies with Birmingham airport hence why my posts relate to Birmingham Airport. If someone challenges my posts all I ask for is evidence many people on here say all sorts of things often with little or no factual basis. The smile I added was an attempt to be conciliatory, people will disagree with you from time-to-time in a public forum.

Daza

Last edited by Daza; 27th Mar 2013 at 17:43.