PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Feb 2003, 14:21
Capt Crash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Real NetJets Story

I work for NetJets as a Co-pilot on the Bravo.

It is a well run company, ops (generally) get it right and the do work us hard when on tour. When off, mostly for 5 days (sometimes 4 days and sometimes 7 days off) we are left alone.

Management are very hard working and value the pilots, despite being hundreds of miles from Lisbon I feel part of the NetJets Team.

The company will back the pilots up to the hilt if you are honest but if you are dishonest or have the wrong attitude you will go. No hire fire policy that I've seen.

Early command for the right people, and fleet changes for others if they have insufficient total time.

There are a mix of people in the company, some with 1500 hrs and come from GA or others with national carrier airline backgrounds.

I do not know of anyone who is planning to leave, people do go, mainly because of the 6 day tours away from home.

The pay is ok, not great, £25 000 basic plus per diems but I am getting some quality jet time and I have a GREAT TIME when on tour.

I'm really sorry if you haven't been selected to join the company, but don't slag us off. Re-apply and keep intouch with HR. Those who are thinking about applying, it's worth a look and it may suit you.