PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - uk instructor thinking of moving to Australia
Old 26th Mar 2013, 15:11
Clare Prop

Received 239 Likes on 110 Posts
Beware migration agents and "experts". They are selling an expensive product with no guarantees. I've always dealt directly with immigration, including being a 126 migrant myself many moons ago and now a sponsor for 420 visas. Once you find a tame immigration officer it is pretty straightforward and can save you a fortune.

I came here through other skills, converted my UK CPL and intructed part time for years whilst doing the job I was accepted to do before instructing full time.

I had a young lady came to see me today (on a tourist visa) with a brand new JAR CPL and about 200 hours looking to convert to Aus who had been told by a migration agent she would have no problem getting a 457 visa for an airline job...

Also saw this on google:

Flying Instructor Jobs in Australia - Migration Expert Australia

[website redacted]Migration Expert Australia - Visa Service & Advice Online[/url] › Visas to Australia › Jobs in Australia

Flying Instructor Jobs Australia - Australia seeks Flying Instructor to live and work in Australia. Great working conditions and salary

Beware!

Last edited by Clare Prop; 26th Mar 2013 at 15:19.