PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Livery
Thread: Qantas Livery
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2003, 06:09
reggiespotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qantas Livery

By way of introduction, let me explain that one way for me to realise the full and varied life I lead is to read, out of morbid curiosity, a column in Australian Aviation that records in extraordinary detail the comings and goings of aircraft from one end of Australia to the other. Even more amazing is that the guy writes without any form of attribution. I say amazing as he couldn't possible do all of what he does without the befit of correspondents/informers. My psedonym is a facetious reference to these poor souls!!

In the latest issue he proudly reports that Qantas B744 OJB is soon to be out of the red aborigine paint scheme and revert to Qantas vanila livery. What his Qantas mole has not yet revealed is that the same fate is soon in store for OJC (F1 livery) while a new 747-400ER is to be delivered in a new aboriginal livery.

Gee. I had better stop in case someone suggests that I too should 'get a life"! Let's see if what I am told is pinched and used by others without attribution to PPRUNE or me.