PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jump/no Jump to Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2013, 12:40
gipilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fantastic

Hey guys,

Thanks I really appreciate all the tips and comments, who said we Cx'ers couldn't have a normal discussion on Pprune??

Unfortunately I guess my timing in CX is completely off. Careerwise(15+years to command) and HKG Housing(astronomical prices), but hell at least I've still got a job and living on a base, you just can't have it all in this life.

I've read some comments and been hearing stuff like, come whenever the market crashes etc etc. I've read much about the '07/'08 market crash in the U.S. and also Ireland. My question to anyone who has a bit of experience or knowledge in this: Isn't HKG a complete different story, in the sense that it's the Mainlanders dumping HARD PAPER cash on the table instead of mortgaged money? So technically.....it's impossible for the HKG market to really crash due to FINANCIAL reasons( unless off course, SARS or anything of that sorts returns)??? I mean the market kept growing even during the 07/08 crisis.

And second. Having a wife and kids, I just could not imagine living in something smaller than 1200sqft. Where in HKG would be a nice location to have such a place for under 7Mill HKD??

Thanks dudes.