PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airman Aircrew pay review
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2003, 23:26
Charlie Luncher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spike
Old fella you are doing just what you told everyone not by looking backwards ref pay 2000. It happened due to the lack of support given by your trade sponsors, didn’t help assessing a couple of camp trolley dolleys on 10s either.
Pay 2000 was another way of targeting a limited budget to trades that had problems with recruiting etc.
I feel the change could be good if you get on and work the system, if you sit back and bitch in the crewroom, well you will do the cadre a disservice. At the next board meeting of RAF Inc the questions will be asked as to how it has worked does it need more development or did they throw it back in our face perhaps it just could evolve for the better. Those who advocate they should get blueblood pay levels, go to cranditz and dance with the devil and earn it.

LL you and yours have to rate as one of the biggest pains in the harris of my career to date thankfully we manage very well without you, in fact it only turns to rat when you lot get in the way - my sympathies to those who deal with LL and his lot on a daily basis