PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2003, 23:14
fleetwoodmix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like many others, I’ve only recently been made aware of this facility and I just wanted to add my own best wishes and join hundreds if not thousands of others who are following the case in full support of Spot and Sue. I have only met Spot once. He made me laugh with a tale about a biorhythm lecture he’d been given and how one lunchtime he tried to explain his own unique biorhythm to his civvy course mates at Bournemouth – Low Monday 8am to Friday 5pm, High……

Seems to me that it’s about 4.58 on the Friday afternoon of this ridiculous affair and I can’t understand why he didn’t get an early stack! No one deserves it more than him and his family (and the rest of his excellent support team of course). Keep up the good work all of you and thank you for keeping us all in touch.

Q. What reason (if any) did the JA have for keeping the CM going after the Defence team put forward the “no case to answer” motion?

Q. Will the hierarchy (those responsible for placing Spot in this intolerable position) ever be held to account for THEIR actions in this matter?

Other Q’s spring to mind:
What lessons are to be learnt from all this?
Is the Military ATC bible JSP318a worth the paper it’s written on?
In a court of law, who actually is responsible for terrain clearance?

Thanks again and good luck next week. MM