PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flydubai Vegas job fair
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2013, 08:01
RandyBMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know they are planning more road shows around the world - I'm not sure which locations have been approved. We do have assessments through CTC in Dubai on occasion, so those interested in this part of the world should email CTC and ask about the Dubai assessments.

As for luring away guys in the US - I am a furloughed US legacy carrier pilot with 13 years seniority, and I am at flydubai. Everyone has their own situation, and I'm sure that for some of the lower time guys that are not competitive in the US, the pay and equipment, as well as experience flydubai offers will attract some Americans. That said, it certainly isn't all rosy at flydubai, but I do think it can offer something to some of the US pilot population.

Just trying to help spread the news of opportunity for those looking. Do your own research, including reading the threads here. Talk to anyone you may know in the region. After that, determine if flydubai may be something that suits your situation at this stage in your life.

Randy