PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 23rd Mar 2013, 07:15
ChegeAviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Double applications

Hi guys! I had applied for the Ab Initio program on 7th Dec last year before the requirements change. I immediately got the notification email that the application was successfully submitted. In January, 2 of my friends, who had applied after me, got a rejection email, I did not get it and my application status still remained "Active". About 5 weeks ago, they got another email calling them for the first tests. I also did not receive that email and my status still remained "Active" and is still active to date. This left me very confused. I visited The Pride Centre on Wednesday 20th March to find out what may have happened but instead I was patched through to someone in HR who informed me that there were problems with that application and that they would be opening another one on Friday 22nd March and that in this new application they would lower the KCSE requirements and they would be targeting graduates. So, first thing yesterday morning I checked the careers portal and true to their word, there was a new application posted with lowered KCSE requirements and a degree requirement. I being a recent graduate of engineering (finished in Dec, graduating in June), I promptly applied for the new application.

My confusion is that I now have two active applications, for Dec 7th and March 22nd, and I am wondering whether this may pose a problem.

Any information regarding this will be greatly appreciated.