PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oshkosh 2013 . . .
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2013, 19:33
Pedota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks once more everyone . . . every little bit helps me get my head around how big and comprehensive this OSH thing is!

Jack - it's the dorms for me (this time!) . . . I took a single supplement so no-one else has to suffer the fact I only need a few hours sleep each night! And I am looking forward to the 'night show' as well, thanks XXX

airspace alfa - thanks for the link to the workshops. Now I need to find time to attend most of them AND see the planes, music, Air Museum, seaplane area, manufactures’ tents and, of course, the show itself! Thanks too for the information about the EAA shuttle bus going from Blackhawk common near the university and the International Tent.

Jaba - that was one hell of a storm! I am guessing some aircraft would have flipped over with winds like that? I think I might find a special place to stand/sit if I see dark clouds heading in the direction of OSH.

My ducks are pretty much all in row, including buying some of those little koala bears with flags to hand out!

Cheers

Pedota