PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet flexicrew
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2013, 06:27
amark16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to help the comments flowing, please see below the email I sent to Parc and the answers i got next to them.
What is between the lines?

1. How many applicants and how many positions do you expect to be filled? Easyjet have advised they require 250 FlexiCrew for 2014.
3. Being a stranger to contract work e.g. flexi-pilot, what are the main differences I can expect
compared to employment by an airline? This will not be a fixed salary, salary will be based on working hours, although this is a opening to becoming a permanent employee of easyJet, which will then open up to Direct Entry Captain.
4. As I mentioned, due to my family moving with me, a relative stability is desirable. From your
experience, how does the basing system of Easyjet work and what is meant by based or non-based? Normally the bases are quite steady, however, easyJet if required may need crew to change base within UK but 3 month notice will be given.
Can I expect to stay at a base for a relatively long period eg longer thana year or could I be moved within
a few months? There is no exact time frame for staying at base, depends on the requirement of easyJet

Thanks