PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A400M as a maritime aircraft ?
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2013, 22:40
The Old Fat One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sipping my 16 year lagavulin, a habit picked up during 27 years before the galley teapot, I'm trying to imagine what some you think happens at night 300 feet over a raging sea whilst trying to get an attack solution on a fast evading nuc.

Or tooling around the foggy inner Minches trying to sort out an active fix on a rubberised, 400 tonne german SSK.

Or joining a carrier group in the middle of an air raid, with every radio spewing constant chatter onto an already over crowded intercom with everyman jack working like a one armed paper hangar trying to sort out the surface picture, because guess what, Sunray has turned off the link to go reversionary.

I could go on and paint another dozen scenario's (like controlling 6 SAR assets when peoples lives hang in the balance), but you get my drift.

The fact that some of you think that this is some sort of youtube video you can just pause, so's you can pop up and pick up some fuel, just goes to show that you know absolutely the square root of **** all that you are blithely spouting pure sh1te about.

GTFO, the lot of you.

Except of course, them that are Kipper qualified, god bless you all.

Last edited by The Old Fat One; 20th Mar 2013 at 22:40.