PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oshkosh 2013 . . .
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2013, 10:37
Pedota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks again everyone for your responses.

Airspace alpha – there do indeed seem to be some excellent deals going getting to and from the USA and the LA stopover options also look attractive. The $15 Target fan looks to be the way to especially in Wisconsin summer. Cheap beer and food – you guys are talking my language!

XXX – the information about the missile museum, Pima air and space museum and the boneyard tour looks really interesting and I will research them. Availability of wifi is important to me as I like to chat to Mrs Pedota via Skype or similar every day if I can.

Jack – I think I’ll leave cars alone this time, but thanks for the information about flights.

Ex FSO GRIFFO – what a great video, thanks for sharing! And you are also talking my language about cheap beer and food near the University. My challenge is to figure out which seminars/workshops I want to attend – once the program is listed on the web site. It is already sounding like I will be making another trip to OSH to do the things I think I will miss this time!

Cookie7 – thanks for that . . . it turns out that I am coming home via the twin cities (Minneapolis/St Paul). There certainly are some bargains around at the moment.

Many thanks to all – I am already starting to ‘live the dream’!

Pedota