PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Aviation Employee Survey
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2013, 10:12
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Well, Steve, Xenophon is spelt with an 'X' and I couldn't disagree more with you about small business penalty rates - and I would guess the 12.5% super penalty for employers (paid for of course by ALP mining levies) but I STILL wouldn't pull my support of you because of those few things. In fact, though I could assure you we are on completely opposite sides of the political fence, I would vote for you - even though you are politically misguided I just wish the incompetent rabble in charge in CBR had one person with your intentions, ability and work ethic. I might disagree with you on almost anything, but I would respect your opinions. And that, my friends (I think) is really the point.

I've never met Steve and almost certainly never will. I am as anti union as it would be possible to get, but I think people like Steve should be on the board of major corporations to keep the incompetent thieves from trashing the joint - and eventually the country ... No one is perfect, but he really cares. And that is rare.