PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Aviation Employee Survey
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2013, 04:03
ALAEA Fed Sec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was once a vocal supporter of your work Steve but after your stunt here defaming the professionalism of QF short haul pilots you personally lost forever the large support base amongst us.
Thank you Cloudbuster for your honesty. I did make a mistake by posting a tech log coupon with a flt number and date attached. I was unaware that pilots could check the rosters of others to see who was flying that sector. It was de-identified immediately and reposted. That debate however was over a different issue that is very important to our member's employment and can be followed on that thread.

This issue is a different one and I hope in conducting the survey I can create something that makes our industry better. I am certain Pilots and Engineers don't agree on everything, most of our members would not even agree on every single thing we do. I hope you can take each issue on its merits and accept my apology for the first posting, agree to disagree on the issue and understand that my interests rest firstly with ALAEA members closely followed by what is good for all of us.

cheers
Steve P