PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any news on Barrier? Minus the drift.
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2013, 00:50
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More glitter wears off the turd

Lostwingnut, thanks for the update!!

Well well well, an operator puts a complaint in to the ICC about CASA and they are hammered out of existence! What a shock? Now where have I heard that before? Sounds like a case of Groundhog Day me thinks. Same modus operandi - complain about CASA and you are punished. If true this is becoming a sick joke by an out of control egotistical payback fostering bunch of twats.
And what a shock, another complaint stemming from the team in FNQ! Doesn't look like the new Regional Manager is handling his misfits very well. Then again that's what happens when you give a kid a grown ups job to do. The stench that leaks from FNQ has dogged FF for years, the fools still haven't got it right hav they?

If Mr Entsch's comments about CASA's response to his concerns are true then it shows the level of disregard that CASA hierarchy have for anybody who questions them.
Please remind me again who runs the ICC? And please remind me who the AAT members are?? Hmmmm.

I would appeal to Mr Entsch to also forward his concerns to Senator Xenophon's office if he hasn't done so yet.

Welcome to 'CASA 101' Mr Entsch, hold on and enjoy the ride. Next stop is Mt Pineapple. Toot toot.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 19th Mar 2013 at 00:52.