PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated 737NG Low hour first officers
Old 18th Mar 2013, 12:37
crashbang737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The nail in the coffin!

Hi,

I hope you are well.

I just wanted to send you an email to let you know that the Aviation Division is closing for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately at this present time, due to staff leaving within the Aviation Division, and contracts being cancelled, there is a shortage of work within this sector and bigger demands within other areas of the business.

C&M Recruitment have been recruiting for over 15 years within the travel sector, so this does not mean in any way, that should any Aviation contract occur, we will not be dealing with it. Should we have any suitable positions within the Aviation Sector, I will certainly be dealing with this and contact you in the future, but at this moment in time, this is where we stand.

I wanted to inform you of this change, as I did not want to waste any of your time, waiting for updates on cancelled contracts as I don’t see any changes for the foreseeable furture, but of course if there was, I would be in contact. I wanted to be honest with you, so there are no false hopes, thinking this may change in a months time, as its highly unlikely, so I wish you well and all the luck in finding your perfect role.

I would like to thank you for your time and patience and once again can only apologise for the unfortunate circumstances.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Lesley Mcdermott

DDI: 0161 8710398
web: C&M Recruitment Consultancy
email: [email protected]