PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oshkosh 2013 . . .
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2013, 10:25
Pedota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks everyone for your opinions and views . . .

The seaplane base looks interesting – thanks VH-XXX. And I will certainly register at the international tent as the idea of some free beers is very enticing! I have already bought the member ticket, so thanks for the good advice. The B-29 ride does look interesting . . . my father in law flew Wellingtons in WII and a flight in a plane like this is about as close I will ever get to experiencing what he went through.

I am still trying to figure out the best way to navigate the various forums/workshops and the like. Thanks for your hints . And as a ‘musician’ I am always keen to know who will headline the main concert.

The fold out chair idea is pure gold – thanks Jack. And I am not sure that I have graduated from ‘wannabee’ to future aircraft builder as yet . . . but the forums and workshops do sound very tempting, especially if the likes of Dick Rutan are likely to turn up.

I hope you are wrong about the lack US military hardware, AirBumps . . . but I guess I will take the show as it comes. And the IHop and the Olive Garden for breakfast/dinner sound like good advice – thanks OZ-G10. I think I am ready for the hot weather . . . and rain!

Thanks again for your views and onions.

Last edited by Pedota; 17th Mar 2013 at 18:14. Reason: Incompetence