PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SFT Bournemouth
Thread: SFT Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2002, 14:33
Peter Skellan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bankrupt, bust, under, administration, popped its cloggs, shut down, ceased trading or shut its doors. Its all the same to me.

Speculation about anything that comes from the ashes is a little pointless UNLESS you are compelled to train at Bournemouth airport. There are many excellent schools elsewhere you ought to select ahead of a new outfit at EGHH.

Any new outfit will have no track record or reputation for you to assess. Whilst it might contain some excellent names from previous ventures you will have little opportunity to make an informed training decision for at least their first 6 months of trading.

Personally I would be looking at some of the excellent established school out there - I am sure you can find the names...

PS

<Peter I have taken the liberty of editing your post very slightly as it read slightly like you were speaking for me. I personally think that if some of the characters combined with the excellent sims that SFT had can be combined then we might see a halfway decent school arise from the ashes. WWW>

[ 11 January 2002: Message edited by: Wee Weasley Welshman ]</p>