PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helios Crash
Thread: Helios Crash
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2013, 08:58
slowjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Connetts, don't be too self demeaning. You were never considered to be "lurking" and your input would always be interesting to us professional pilots. I got my Law degree from Oxford but never practiced. Became a self appointed Perry Mason, Armchair Lawyer & professional Air Transport Pilot. Very dangerous Debating Society position. Trust that you appreciated the diffuculty we have with court-room banter and fact. This Greek case stinks. Any legal system that finds guilt, administers punishment but then offers a cash for walk-away deal is stomach churning.

Keep looking at this case. It is FULL of anomolies & contradictions. Just look at BOAC's latest offering. Puzzling indeed. I like photographic evidence over written reports but both can be interfered with.

As pilots, we are all interested in knowing what exactly happened so that any similar disaster can be avoided. The Lawyers must keep looking at the legal implications and methods used to extract the truth.

For the time being, as I said to the Easyjet Check-in popsy as I weighed in my carry-on................" I rest my case".