PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2013, 01:11
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Reality Tell me how many cadets have monach taken over the last 3 years Compared to Ezy.
If you mean Monarch, I believe it is around 55 in the last 24 months with more earmarked for this year. No idea how many "Ezy" have taken on. If the percentages suggested above are true, it would presumably be 2,695!

Your comment on unsecured loans shows a total lack of understanding of basic economics. If you do not pay the loan back regardless of who you are or what your financial situation was, the home is reposessed. Period
I am not sure what you are on about! Do you understand the difference between an unsecured and a secured loan? Unless your quote displays your customary lack of attention to detail, an unsecured loan is not by definition secured on anything. A secured loan by definition is just that, secured on an asset of equal or greater value than the loan being offered. Your understanding is therefore completely wrong (what a surprise!) If the applicant fails to repay the loan as scheduled, the loan company goes to the guarantor to either make up the shortfall in payments or to make the payments in full. It is only when the primary borrower and (not or) the guarantor both fail to satisfy the schedule, that the charge against the property may be invoked. This is why the guarantors financial ability is assesed as part of the application process. So your statement is just patent nonsense. Repossesion would only be a consideration when both borrower and guarantor default on the contractual obligation.

Last edited by Bealzebub; 4th Mar 2014 at 15:59.