PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Long Haul - selection and terms
Old 14th Mar 2013, 06:26
idiotsrus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nyhellesund
"I still canīt understand why anybody would fly around with the callsign "whoreshuttle", and continue to **** up the airline industry.........I guess Iīm oldschool.

A friend of mine working for Norwegian (he is not proud of it, and I have told him what I think about it) was called on standby to JUMPSEAT......The captain on the flight was not to shure that the first officer could get the airplane on the ground safely, if something happend to him

Sorry, probably wrong thread.....but info for somebody who is considering Norwegian."

Oh Dear.
What a spot on descrition from someone who is clearly a candidate for the position as a vise president of my club.
Nyhellesund shows that he has at least passed the age of 15 with his informative and valuable information. The fact that he also is taking upon himself the resposibility to tell his friend about what he thinks about the company, tells us that Nyhellesund clearly must be of some importance. I am sure his friend quit Norwegian when Nyhellesund told him.

The hatered You show for Norwegian and their employees may indicate to some degree Your mental stability and capacity. I am sure You are safe in the cockpit. That is indeed if You are placed in such enviroment. I am also sure it must be a history behind Your passion for the company. I am not indicating that You got turned down by them. Someone else might think so, but I am sure they must be mistaken.

Old school or not, this and Your previous postings made You a distinguished member of this club.

Post Your full name and address so I can mail You a membership card. If Your mothers address for some obscure reason is different from Yours, post hers also so I can send a card to her as well. She also deserves a membership for giving birth to a fine specimen such as Yourself.

Last edited by idiotsrus; 14th Mar 2013 at 10:10.