PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THE Kangaroo Route is about to become the Dragon Route
Old 14th Mar 2013, 04:18
hiwaytohell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Granted CZ have far more pleasant cabin crew than QF, however last time I flew CZ was in 2010.

Crew included a very young FO that had graduated from their school in Western Australia 12 months before, and an even younger Second Officer on his first flight as crew (also a CSWAFC graduate).

I was seated in row 1, and behind me in row 2 were the very proud parents of the young SO.

About an hour into the flight the SO's parents were invited to the cockpit. 15 minutes later the captain comes back to the galley (leaving FO, SO and parents on the flight deck), and starts chatting up the two pretty flight attendants working the forward cabin.

After 10 minutes I hit the FA call button and asked the FA to ask the captain if it was legal to have family on the flight deck without the captain present! Captain bolted back to cockpit, family and second officer evicted for rest of flight! The purser apologised profusely to me at least 20 times asking if was going to submit a written complaint!

Although I have flown many times with CZ, they are not in the same league as QF!

$765 difference sounds like value to me!

Last edited by hiwaytohell; 14th Mar 2013 at 04:19.