PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - About Compass Test,Reasoning Test and Aptitude Test
Old 14th Mar 2013, 00:53
Nas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skytest - The Brain Enhancer

Skytest is very good. Been playing with it for a couple of years. I think it has completely rewired my brain, really. Your performance is significantly improved through prolonged exposure. In the beginning my percentages were not good at all. It was a shock to the system, a real eye opener. But after repeated use your reaction times are slashed in every area. You begin to average up to 90% even in your weakest areas (level 3- most difficult). Not sure if you are familiar with the dice folding test, but it is tricky. I score 100% far too often now. Practice makes perfect.

You answer questions instinctively, after a point, and correctly. Your whole thought process is enhanced, cognition is accelerated. You start appreciating the level of accuracy it expects from you. Confidence levels go through the roof. I certainly am not the same guy before purchasing Skytest. I can compete against the best of them now.

Also, that Aero-Pedia that Ray mentioned looks quite good. I think I will sign up to the Aptitude Test Prep. I'm quite curious about that one.