PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2013, 16:10
WhyByFlier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

I would hazard a guess that there are some posters here with more connection to CTC than they are letting on.
Quite.

Quote:
My objective is to ensure that anyone wanting to follow into there footsteps does so with all the relavent facts.
Followed by:
Quote:
The only airlines left in europe will be BA/Iberia, Lufthansa, KLM/Airfrance, Easyjet and Ryan Air sais MO.
That is a fact is it? Or is it just your opinion?
It clearly isn't a fact but it's a very possible guestimate.

Bealzebub you go on about MON who as I've said are a very fair, reasonable and decent employer who seem to want to do the right thing but though they do make up the second largest proportion of CTC graduates they take a relatively paltry amount in the scheme of things. There's another point to be made that this is a CTC thread not a Monarch thread. Short of a pre-selection by MON there's little chance of going to CTC and going their.

Question, how many placement opportunities is CTC expecting to secure considering the fact that they've increased the number of cadets going through the system? More exactly, will CTC really be able to secure a job for all the cadets within a year in the future or will they to pile up?
I appreciate that was perhaps a rhetorical question but no one knows. Venture capitalists, CTC and cadets alike are willing to invest in this. I believe there is planning for 60 new FOs in easy for 2013. I could be wrong and may have imagined that number.

Last edited by WhyByFlier; 13th Mar 2013 at 16:14.