PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 13th Mar 2013, 13:14
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
History, memories, shenanigans and pineapples

Halfmanhalfhood, that's quite funny mate. A blast from the past, Messr Vaughan. Maybe they should try Greg Ritchie, Greg Brady, Greg Chappell, Greg Louganis, Greg Evans or Greg Matthews yeah yeah?
Perhaps Quinn could come back also, and share a combined office with Vaughan?? Now that would be funny, there was so much love between the pair, NOT.
And speaking of the 'mystique of aviation',why is it that both Vaughan and Aleck in their own ways look like Richard Dreyfuss??

Now, where was I? Oh yes, what about Shane 'wingnut' Carmody, he too might make a return? So many big hitters to chose from, who knows, perhaps Rob Whyte, Patrick Murray and Clive Adams will make an imminent return to operational management roles, a dual to the death. And dont forget the ever popular people and non perfomance HR manager Gary Harbor. Then you have those who have been squirrelled away into 'projects' or other 'sidelined' positions Richard 'ALIU' White, Marcolin and Johns. Oh my, so many to choose from. No wonder the Sunshine Coast pineapple plantation went bust!
Maybe Sinclair, Lloyd and Lillehagen will return to the ever nurturing, caring and fair employer CASA?

Where is that CASA chess game thread when you need it?

'Safe skies are political skies'

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 13th Mar 2013 at 13:22. Reason: Researching 'CASA ancestry.com'