PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2013, 18:30
WhyByFlier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The mathematics in your post don't warrant any other reply than you're wrong and they don't work for someone with a loan. I don't know about the BBVA loan as mine is with HSBC. I'm sure if you've borrowed the money from a family member the financial side is far less relevant, worrying and inflexible. The interest on the bank loans IS very much part of the cost for those that have them.

Listen, you are possibly still in the honeymoon period/ eternally grateful to bealzebub for giving you a job at MON. That is completely understandable - the job is a pleasure and MON have been extremely fair in their recruitment policy - I'm not knocking them. What's more if you do not need/ did not need to borrow the money from the bank then you're in a fortunate position that many of my era were not in - we wouldn't possibly begrudge you but appreciate the load and real cost to us - we probably make up a bulk of the moaners!

As for being rude - I did apologise at the start if I was being strong - I was more trying to be direct. I find his posts have a touch of tunnel vision about them (edit to say that in my opinion you proved my point with your last post). Please don't take offence.

The figures I have quoted give a good idea of the real cost and explain to bealzebub how it's possible some are in debt to the tune if £180k. He rather abruptly shot someone down for saying such a thing.

I've said my piece - sorry for bring perhaps a bit abrasive, I'm glad you're happy with your lot.

P.S. My foundation course cost just under £3000. That's inflation!

Last edited by WhyByFlier; 12th Mar 2013 at 18:42.