PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia to Lose 4500 jobs - 25 airframes
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2013, 08:41
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watersidewonker

The subject of this thread is Iberia to loose 4500 jobs & 25 airframes

Ths is a big issue in a country that is on its knees with a financial crisis that has only brushed past the UK and will result in those who loose their jobs not able to find employment in the foreseeable future.

I think that this subject deserves some serious and thoughtful discussion, I know that due to the involvement of IAG there is a BA connection to this that can't be ignored and so some comment from the BA side is appropriate.

Your contribution to this serious discution is to hijack the thread and try to make it all about you narrow outdated self interest . Do you not understand that while you are having a "the nasty pilot told me to do this or that" rant in your very cushy world 4500 people in Iberia are wondering how they will pay next months mortgage or put shoes on their children's feet.

When I balance the plight of the those at Iberia who will loose their jobs and the posts above from you I can only determin that your views are a pathetic rant from someone who is so wrapped up in their own self importance that they can't see how insular and detached from reality they have become.

Last edited by A and C; 12th Mar 2013 at 09:08.