PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Barry Hempel Inquest
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2013, 06:07
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Déjà vu!

I am on the second floor at Brisvegas this week if you want to coffee (Thursday if you want to use your Gloria Jeans voucher).
Very cheeky "K", love it!

At first I had to check the title of the thread when people were talking about the non-salvaging of stuff on the ocean floor but...but then after reading some more of the QPS coroner report it hit me like déjà vu, here's a couple more pages from the report:

See what I mean..there's even a link back to the 'brothers in arms' in certain other passages of the report.

And the end result?? Despite the best intentions of the Coroner...err the Yak never got lifted and the Coroner is subsequently left with an element of doubt about that FOD barrier and bell crank area as the QPS divers couldn't quite get inside the area of concern to take some phots. The phots they did take were examined by an ATSB boffin who couldn't make a definitive yes or no...all very untidy from the Coroner's point of view!

Q/ What's 30 grand? A single first class return ticket to Montreal with 5 star accommodation perhaps?? Nah probably have to slum it in 3 star I'd say!