PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airman Aircrew pay review
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2003, 14:42
Hertzsprung Russell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Manualtilt,

Agree, I also expected this thread to be chocka by now - it's most un-AA-like not to be wingeing at max chat on this subject !

With ref to your comment "The next couple of years will be interesting to see if the AFCOs can fill the recruitment hopper enough, otherwise the whole plan will go down the swanny and the coalface will bleed even more! "

Would it help recruitment if the MACR that will be involved with future NCA selection at AVCO's explained to the perspective candidates the history of the treatment of un-commissioned aircrew compared to the commisioned variety ?

Please don't acuse me of looking backwards when we are encouraged to look forward, but remember it pays to look over your shoulder when in fear of iminent back-stabbing.

Perhaps the next aircrew review will recommend that ALL aircrew should be Non-Commisioned. Think of the money that could be saved - now where's that GEMS form !

H-R

Warm-I-T-M

Judging from the time of your post, looks like you also bu@@ered off early as usual ! Pot - Kettle etc