PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Engineering redundances - Advice required!!!
Old 11th Mar 2013, 13:09
POT100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I tend to agree with Ewan..
The fact is 2yrs ago we had more a/c..No company is not going to keep the same amount engineers to service fewer aircraft.If this is your business,would you do it?..
Due to extremely poor business decisions, QF don't have a replacement type for us to move on too, in order to keep our engineers.
So we're stuck with an ever dwindling International operation run by people who are so far out of their depth that its scares the sh*t out of me!..CN is the danger man and whilst he still runs the show - engineering will die a slow death!..He wasn't employed for his Dutch sense of humour!..Look how he destroyed NZ Engineering, which took years rectify..

It is true that delays are the only thing Management will look at!..I don't think OT should be stopped in other ports.Just work strictly to the book and follow their procedures to the letter.As we all know if we all worked to all the bullsh*t procedures they've set out - nothing will fly!..So take that 4 hours to do that check 2 etc...
Then we'll see whose laughing!!