PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK time to upgrade
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2013, 12:45
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
don,

I don't see anywhere in Swan Man's post that he actually states that he was disadvantaged by EK's awesome policies. Still, that doesn't prevent you from offering advice you have no authority to give, re: manning up. Knowing about something does not require agreeing with it or even liking it. And I'm pretty sure, prevailing mentality aside, that people are still allowed to have an opinion. DEC's suck. They're a reality. But they still suck. And the timing was such I wasn't held back by them either. It's still my opinion, when I can find the energy to give a sh$t. Probably because I can't quite see what a Ryanair 37 captain brings to the table that any EK FO with some time in the operation doesn't. But hey, insert a giant shrug and WHATEVER here.

Then there's A380 guy, trying his pathetic best to bait. I WISH it was easier for guys to get 777 commands. Then maybe I wouldn't have to work so damn much.

But I realized awhile ago A380-Guy's entire raison d'existence on PPRune is to further the stereotype of Australians as annoying know-it-alls with zero to contribute to a discussion, and make sure that that popular characterization never goes away. In which case, I have to admit he does a brilliant job.