PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 13th Feb 2003, 11:45
PENNINE BOY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Thanks for the replies Guys,

Did the days interview, it was the most laid back interview I have had since leaving school. Mostly role playing situations like what if you had just taken off and the paxs were complaining of banging noises from the back, what would you do? Back on the ground it turns out that the F/O has left the keys in the baggage hold.etc. etc.

Apparently it had happened!!! The guy giving all the verbal was called edited out by admin.

This was followed by a sim ride. Quite a poorly organised day considering it is a USA Company.

Any way got the standard P.F.O. email that was not even addressed personally to me. I thought I had won a time share appartment/condo in Portugal when I recieved it but on further evidence it was from the Human Remains Dept.

No use in crying over spilt milk onwards and upwards hopefully

Do not name names, people... simply not on. And the use of a few "in my opinions" is helpful too, when it comes to criticism of a process from such close quarters to the event. Sick Squid.

Last edited by Sick Squid; 18th Feb 2003 at 20:26.