PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who are your nicest celebs?
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2013, 00:24
HEMS driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great reading. For me, in no particular order:

Sir Richard Branson - very nice, approachable, and considerate. Met him on Necker Island, BVI when my wife and I landed a helo to drop off their mail (as a favor). He took us into the kitchen and got us something to drink and a snack.

Robert Deniro - very pleasant, funny, and friendly. He was wearing a wig as a disguise.

Harry Connick Jr. and his wife Jill Goodacre (former Victoria's Secret model ) - I flew them on their honeymoon. She addressed me as Mr. xxx, very polite. They were very pleasant and down to earth.

Gov. Mike Huckabee - he was a U.S. presidential candidate in 2008. A real southern gentleman. I spent two weeks flying him and his wife and staff during his presidential campaign. Very down to earth regular folks. He insisted on carrying his own luggage.

Kevin Costner - he was very reserved, but polite. I learned the next day that his then wife filed for divorce.

John Grisham (author)- very friendly, polite, approachable, as were his wife and son and daughter.

Harry Hamlin - very friendly, polite, approachable, funny.

Lisa Rinna - Harry's wife - same as Harry. Very considerate.

Nick Mason - very nice chap, friendly, approachable, considerate, as is his wife, and both are helicopter pilots.

Barbara Niven (actress) - A sweet lady, very funny, considerate, friendly. She came up from behind me and put her arm around me for a photo. Very cute.