PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VIRGIN AUSTRALIA EBA
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2013, 19:50
ad-astra

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yigy2,

I think you are quite correct regarding your suspicions of the ancestral family links of the Freight Dog clan and the Union Clan.

I think they are more akin to the inbreeding families of Tennessee or Kentucky but Mr Union is more than likely to show us his knowledge on the subject and his real agenda here very quickly if not already.

It is funny when the likelihood of a yes vote becomes stronger and stronger the more vocal and desperate the proponents of a no vote become.

Funny how they would prefer to argue the point in an open forum rather than the site that provides more fact than fiction.

Funny how they posture such gems as " will take industrial action" when there is nothing further from the truth.

Funny how they seem to appeal to the masses when I think they are desperately trying to send a message to the company.

The moderators will more than likely take action but in the mean time watch this little fella squeal as his beloved No vote vanishes.

If he is actually employed by VA then this is the weakest link that we all have to account for when we consider our next vote. Having the likes of Messrs Freight Dog and Union in charge of my industrial future would be industrial suicide.

Ah the bravado of youth again!