PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 9th Mar 2013, 20:35
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes and yes, with a sprinkling of cryptic waffling

Lookleft, your comments got me thinking over the weekend old timer. Thinking of what you may ask? Well thinking about your confident robust 'yes and yes' statement!
So I thought to myself 'perhaps Lookleft is indeed a man of integrity, intelligence and a man brimming with testicular fortitude' and indeed did make a submission to the senate?? Anyway my research was lengthy, and I am slightly confused but maybe you can help me out here because it would seem there are some cryptic comments in one of the 18 senate submissions. You see one of the submissions (if you do your research I am confident you will find the one) has a large amount of, I guess, egotistical waffle, but the submission is made containing the individuals personal thoughts on the Norfolk ditching, but the submitter admits he did not fully research all the CASA and ATSB work in relation to this matter!
How odd? This is all very cryptic. Perhaps with all your experience in human factors and the like you could give a brief summary as to what all that means?
Thanks old timer.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 9th Mar 2013 at 20:38. Reason: Looking left then looking right before crossing the aviation highway