Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frank, I am in sync with you.

Frank, Just for you my friend, just for you;

This months special is the 'CASA del Pizza'. Every pizza comes with;
- Additional spices, with flavouring from some pot plant garnishing
- Mushrooms. Grown in a secret CASA location amongst worm castings
- Extra pineapple
- Every order is blessed by a Witchdoctor
- Every order is delivered in a pizza box lined with Flight Safety magazine pages , copies of the White Paper or 'Chambers report'
- All pizzas come with 'Reasoning Seasoning' and are covered with Swiss cheese. Line up all the pieces and you will find a bottle of Diet Coke
- Delivery is via government fleet car, UAV or riverboat

And yes our delivery and cooking procedures are very safe. All woodfire ovens have undergone a robust risk assessment and comply with regulatory procedures. Our delivery drivers and UAV operators have been mentored by our FOI's to ensure the company embraces 'worlds best practise'. Our AOC has just been reissued and an effective SMS is in place, commensurate with the size of our organisation. All Chefs are DAMP tested if the pizzas are burnt which is unlikely as we are ISO certified as part of our QMS. The risk of burnt pizzas has been mitigated by continuous surveillance and continual improvement within our Change Management system.

Frank, we look forward to receiving your order and promise to despatch your pizza within (cough cough) an agreed timeframe. (Please note that anybody taking the piss by making comments about delivery within 23 years will not be served!).

Regards
Management

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 8th Mar 2013 at 09:47.