PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 8th Mar 2013, 04:46
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Step right up FAA and read all about it!

Lookleft, blah blah and blah. This is a rumour network, don't come on here asking questions of others. Some have graciously answered your question, so you are fortunate, I am sure many others will ignore you or PM you a reply which sounds similar to 'get stuffed'.

That's What She Said, the rumour on the street is that 'the Hooded ones' position will go to one of CASA's purported bald bullyboys, Herr Campbell, or to the former SSS who is now JQ's Safety Manager. All scurrilous rumour of course.

UITA very interesting article. Sadly it makes us look like a complete bunch of aviation buffoons. Hopefully the article will do a follow up report on our inept Minister presiding over all this manure. Pity they didn't dig up a photo of the Skull in his Friday Hawaiian shirt along with veins popping out of his forehead! Then again, the reporter may want to interview the Voodoo Doc instead and listen to hours of PhD littered waffle and folly. The kind of interview that would have a reporter wishing he was interviewing something more interesting like a pot plant!

Sarcs, good to see Casey continuing the fine fight. People like herself and Shane Urquhart are absolute troopers, not to mention they are the victims at the coalface of these issues. They deserve our continued robust support.

So this leads us into today's 'chocolate frog' award. Drumroll please...... yep, Karen Casey and the NY reporter. Congratulations!
Of course there is always a loser, and 'he who shall not be named' and the ATSB once again receive the 'chocolate starfish award' for appearing in print in NY and bringing Australian aviation into further disrepute.

Kharon, glad you fixed the houseboat engine. Be a good sport old chap, you have a special request so could you please park the Styx Houseboat along Shultz Canal Brisbane Airport. Could be a couple of passengers to be picked up from that 3 story ergonomic government building.
Don't worry, I will look after Minnie and Gobbles. There's a good chap..

'Safe skies are not the ones mentioned in the NY article'

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 8th Mar 2013 at 05:05. Reason: Trending data - Acquired evidence that many of CASA's senior people are bald, or very very senior